IGLOOS® has a continuous program of sustainable evolution aimed at balancing the economic, environmental and social impact of the business activity.
This may include but is not limited to:
- Materials purchased for manufacturing including asking information from suppliers about procedures such as where and how products are sourced
- Consumables such as soaps, loo paper and hand towels
- Vehicles used by our crew
- The approach and attitude of our crew when working on site with clients, contractors and other stakeholders to be understanding of the importance of minimising waste, energy use and pollution during provision of Company services.
- Engage with customers explaining the potential effects and benefits of materials used in projects
- Consider ways in which IGLOOS® can implement the sustainable policies of larger companies on a smaller scale in its business
- Recycling of materials used for manufacturing, event hire and office environments