IGLOOS® shower systems are available in either
the Panelled or Moduvac range.
- Comprising a prefabricated module of 2 showers with a small changing area contained within. The module is delivered on an articulated lorry and moved into place with a forklift.
- The units can be situated within a loo and changing area at sporting events.
- They are quick to install and are suitable for temporary jobs with a short build and strike period.
- Built on-site using veneer panels within a temporary or permanent structure to the client’s requirements in terms of layout and quantities.
- The build time is longer than that of the Moduvac System but the overall look being that of a more permanent shower room.
- The shower room can also be expanded to include a locker area, benches and loos adjacent.
- Power, water and mains drainage supplies for both systems.
- The electrically powered showers require 32 amps per shower
- Mains water pressure of at least 3 bar.